SOLDAuction Date 11:30 AM 27/10/2018Light-filled, tranquil and charming; this cosy one-bedroom apartment lives on one of Dulwich Hill's most idyllic streets and is perfectly positioned in close proximity to your morning coffee, public transport, and all of Dully's famous, friendly boutiques.
The well-maintained building promises comfort, as does the generous living layout with natural light from oversized windows and a sun-drenched balcony. Imagine peaceful morning coffees on your private patio, followed by strolls down your tree-lined street. This property has the potential to make all you first-home buying dreams come true!
A stone's throw to all the important stuff, and a brisk walk to the bustling heart of Marrickville, you've all the perks of Inner West living without the parking nightmares and traffic noise. Skip the hustle and bustle and keep the tranquil setting. This place truly offers the best of both worlds.
- One of Dully's most sought after streets - The Boulevarde!
- One bedroom with built-in robes
- Full size bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Lounge room leading onto sun drenched balcony
- Renovated kitchen
- Freshly painted throughout
- New blinds in every room
- Internal laundry
- Set at the back of the building
- 1.5 depth garage
- Waratah Mills Light Rail - 550m
- Dulwich Hill Shops and Cafes - 350m
- Bus Routes 428, L28, 445, 444 - 550m