SOLDAuction Date 12:30 PM 06/06/2020Impressively proportioned throughout, this double fronted federation residence is an ideal property for relaxed family living in a highly prized inner west location. The home is offered for the first time in 60 years and is being sold by its second ever owner.
Enhanced by stunning bespoke ceilings with exquisite ornate detailing, the light filled interiors feature separate living and dining rooms, a large kitchen and three oversized bedrooms.
Holding a sunlit north facing position on the corner of Pile Street, it's set in a community-oriented neighbourhood within footsteps of beautiful parklands, Dulwich Hill village shops, cafes and quality local schools.
- Elegant street presence
- Incredible potential for a stylish update
- Original flooring still intact
- Original fireplace and mantlepiece in excellent condition
- Bay window and beautiful stained glass leadlight windows
- Elegant period detailing circa 1920
- Rare opportunity to create your dream family sanctuary
- LUG plus abundant storage space
Council Rates $486
Water Rates $260
Call: 02 8507 8070
Mobile: 0420 365 460