SOLDAuction Date 12:30 PM 01/09/2018If you've been searching for me in the crowd, look no further! Consider yourself invited to peruse this impeccably designed one-bedroom apartment in the fun and colourful Inner West. Positioned on the second floor of one of Dulwich Hill's most coveted locations, closely neighbouring some of the most loved and adored local restaurants, and a short stroll to public transport. You'll be in amazing company, as well as super convenient positioning!
Close enough to easily enjoy the Dully vibe, just far enough to enjoy a quiet morning coffee on your own private balcony, views of your garden greet you below. Walk to Dulwich Hill shops for coffee, brunch, or dinner, or even better, stay in to play with your ultra-modern, fully-equipped open-plan kitchen. The adjoining living and dining area is a perfect space for enjoying yourself, or for entertaining friends.
Spacious, sleek, and intelligently designed are a few appropriate descriptors. This property spreads across 70m2 of floor space and a secure car space means you won't need to search for parking. This apartment truly has it all. The newest stainless-steel appliances, gas cooking and Caesar stone bench tops and the ideal location. It really is the ultimate Inner West apartment!
- Double security building with secure car space and lift access
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Private, garden-view balcony
- King size bedroom with built-in wardrobe, opening to balcony
- Separate linen cupboard
- Gas heating as well as gas BBQ outlet on veranda
- Right across the road from Light Rail station
- 428 and L28 bus routes stopping in front of the building
- Popular Dulwich Hill shopping precinct only short walk away
- Air Con in both bedroom and lounge room
- Full-size bathroom with shower and bath
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Strata-maintained landscaped gardens with BBQ area
- Well managed strata and Pet friendly building