SOLDAuction Date 11:15 AM 07/03/2020In conjunction with Favorito Real Estate Earlwood
Strata $917 pq
Water $220 pq
Council $227 pq
Peacefully set back from the street, this light filed dual-level townhouse benefits from dual aspects and leafy district views. It's positioned within a short stroll of the Cooks River and Cycleway, local shops and cafes, including the famous Adora Handmade Chocolate Cafe. Adding to its appeal, the property is also just a short walk to buses and Dulwich hill Train and Light rail station.
The functional layout presents two separate living areas, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, both of which have been renovated to the highest specifications with marble finishes. Ideal for relaxed outdoor entertaining, it also features a small private courtyard and a north-facing balcony on the upper level.
- Rejuvenated with the new carpets and fresh paint
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Potential to add a fourth bedroom
- Versatile layout with scope for open plan kitchen
- Plantation shutters and ducted air conditioning
- Internal laundry
- Lock-up garage with direct internal access