SOLDThis 3-bedroom federation home comes with all the trimmings. Original features include beautiful leadlight windows and hall door, bay window seat, a period fireplace and original ornate ceilings, while a new kitchen and bathroom bring this property into the 21st Century. A car park at the rear and back-of-house access makes entry both safe, quiet and scenic. This feature also means you'll stroll through your own personal, tranquil greenspace each time you leave and return home, oblivious to the main road address and easily mistaken for thinking you've a park-side location.
The beautiful Cooks River Cycleway and Parklands are your neighbours, as will be the up-and-coming New Canterbury Road Precinct, set to feature boutique stores, grocers and restaurants. Just 50m from the Canterbury RSL with its own award-winning eateries and bistros, you'll be well walked, fed and entertained. Not to mention, directly opposite public transport direct to the CBD for those desiring a convenient city commute.
Zoned R3, the opportunities presented by this property are endless, whether you're after a smart investment in a still-affordable patch of the inner-west, or hoping to make this well presented house your home.
- Air-conditiong in main bedroom and lounge room
- Light filled, open plan living
- Original art deco features
- Lounge with fireplace and leadlight windows
- Large attic storage space
- Double glazing and sound proofing at the front of the house
- Rear lane access
- New kitchen and bathroom
- Close to RSL, Cycleway and Parklands
- Directly opposite public transport to CBD
- Only 10kms to Sydney city
- Buses - 428, 445, L28 - 10m
- Hurlstone Park Train Station - 700m
- Cafes and Shops - 600m
- Aldi and Woolworths - 1km